Friday, September 18, 2009

Burger King cold coffee-I love it!


Coffee drinking has been a new experience for me. I was never crazy about it but here in US, people love coffee. They literally have it all the time.

I started drinking cold coffee at Starbucks and then graduated to McDonalds and eventually Burger King Mc joe cold coffee. The Burger King cold coffee took me completely by surprise and is now my most favourite drink. It costs 2 bucks and has nearly 360 calories! I didnt know that but a little googling revealed the numbers. Since it is so high on calories but also equally high on taste, I have it on happy fridays along with fries. The combination is beyond awesome.

I also found out that it has chocolate syrup mixed in it which gives it that different taste. The Starbucks and Mcdonalds coffees are good but sometimes I have had bitter and not so good drinks from them.

If you havent tried the Burger king cold coffee, you must cause I was genuinely happy with the drink and I really wonder why the management is not promoting something thats so tasty and can become a fast growing product.

On a side note-Ever wonder why their mascot the Burger King is so creepy? His smiling face scares me!

No comments: