Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Quotes!!


Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees."

Your pain is my pain, is that love?

A single thought has the power of destroying a string of well thought,beautiful plans.

"They say that fear can drive a man to do anything, but people will gladly face any danger, any fate, and anything standing in their way when they are blinded by love"


When the solution is simple, God is answering.
--Albert Einstein



Any person capable of angering you becomes your master. He can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.
--Epictetus

You cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh. It's as simple as that.
--Jay Leno

A man who works with his hands is a laborer. A man who works with his brain
is a craftsman. But a man who works with his hands and his brain and his
heart is an artist.
--Louis Nizer




"But Oh! The blessing it is to have a friend to whom one can speak fearless on any subject; with whom one's deepest as well as one's most foolish thoughts come out simply and safely. Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away."
-Dinah Maria Mulock Craik

"There are countless things that I can face on earth, but life without you, well that part I just don't know."

"The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, ‘If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.’ Now I say, ‘I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me.’" -- Jim Rohn

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Have you ever loved someone so completely that you did not save a piece of you for yourself?

Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened?

My dreams looking at me said to one another: “This life has let us down.’’

Love is an unusual game; either there are 2 winners or none...

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread." -- Mother Theresa


========================================================
It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want

to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of

meeting your heart's longing.



===================================================


"Life is like a combination lock; your goal is to find the right numbers, in the right order, so you can have anything you want." -- Brian Tracy

"There are countless things that I can face on earth, but life without you, well that part I just don't know."
--submitted by Tshepo Mokoteli

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
Anton Chekhov (1860-1904)
Writer and physician

No comments: